Making a commitment to coaching is making a commitment to yourself, to your dreams and goals, and others.
If you’re considering coaching support then you’ve already realized that you want something more, that you can be something more, and that there may be more actions that you can take to create the life you want and achieve your goals.
Coaching is a dynamic process. You change and grow, achieve and realize goals, as you gain a greater understanding of yourself, overcome internal and external obstacles, and take concrete steps towards your dreams.
Coaching gets you from here to there. It is a goal-driven process, and you are in the driver’s seat.
If your goal is to:
PowerSkills Professional Coaching will turn your goal into a reality.
Get started today!
Schedule your free, 30-minute consultation!
Download our brochure
Coaching personalizes the developmental experience.
- One-on-one sessions with you and the coach or in a small group conversation.
- Targets and helps you achieve goals specific to you or your job or a project.
- Diagnose challenges and facilitate solutions and strategies to support your success.
- Coaching sessions via phone or the video conference platform Zoom.
During a coaching session, the coach:
- Tailors their work, assessment and support to your needs.
- Helps you target one or two specific goals or challenges, assess current strengths-opportunities-possibilities, diagnose trouble-spots, generate solutions, and develop an action plan.
- Facilitates the entire process. They are not a lecturer, nor do they take on the role of a teacher.
- Asks many questions and provokes new thoughts to help you gain new insights and develop new solutions.
- Doesn’t just offer you solutions. Using questions, the coach helps you see yourself and your situation from all points of view and helps you to develop an action plan that is right for you
PowerSkills is proud to offer you business and life coaching by
Master Certified Professional Coaches.
Their experience in management, human behavior, group dynamics, cross-cultures, and leadership means that regardless of your goal, PowerSkills can be your guide.
Our coaches blend 4 methods to help you discern your goals and create pathways to goal attainment, while also gaining insight and wisdom in the process so that you learn more about yourself and others.
Insight-Oriented Character Coaching
Psycho-Social Educational Coaching
Coaching is action-oriented
on the part of the person
Coaching is action-oriented on the part of the person receiving coaching.
The coaching process includes:
- Individual vision, thought and goal assessments.
- Assessments of the behaviors, attitudes, skills and knowledge needed to attain goals and make change happen.
- Assessments of old habits of thoughts, emotions, relationships and practices that no longer serve an individual’s best interest.
- Insight-oriented approaches.
- Educational-enlightened interactions.
- Motivation and inspiration.
- Homework that ensures a person is continually at work on her/himself and her/his goals.
|Topic Expertise||Situational Dilemma Expertise|